|Teacher | Parent | Student | Technical Requirements|
1. Go to www.brainingcamp.com.
2. Click the login button from the top right corner of the page.
3. Locate the Teacher/Parent section on the left.
4. Enter your Email Address and Password.
5. If you have forgotten your Password, click Forgot Password next to the Login button.
1. From the login page, click Forgot Password
2. Enter your registered email address
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address with a temporary password.
4. Login with your temporary password.
5. You will be asked to reset your password, replacing the temporary password.
1. To add a student, click the New Student button from your account dashboard.
2. Enter details for your child. Username and Password are used to login and uniquely identify your child. Username must be absolutely unique since it identifies your student from among all Brainingcamp students throughout the world as belonging to your account.
1. To edit a student, click the Edit icon beside that student name.
2. Edit the student acount and then click the Update button. Note that it is not possible to edit a Username.
3. To delete a student, select Delete icon beside the student to be removed.
4. Confirm that you wish to delete the student. Please note that deleting a student will permanently delete the record and all report data belonging to the student.
1. Scrolll to the bottom of your account dashboard. If you have more than one student account, select the name of the student whose results you want to see.
2. The report will show details on all Concept Questions that your student has attempted and submitted.
Note: Lessons and some other activities are not tracked. So your child may be actively engaged in other learning beyond what you see in the reporting.
On the View Topics pages, select the Search by State link in the top right corner of the page.
Then select the state and grade you are interested in. The result shows the number of matches found for each link. Click on each ...matches found link for a list of the standards matching a particular state standard. A match strength indicator show how closely the activity and standard are related.
After selecting View Topics, each topic will display a Standards Correlation link to see a report of matching standards.
Click the link and then select the state and grade you are interested in. A match strength indicator show how closely the activity and standard are related.
Product Keys are no longer used and have been replaced by a single Parent user who creates and deletes student accounts. If you have a Product Key and have not yet created a Parent account, you can do so here. If you are still having difficulties, please contact Brainingcamp directly.