|Teacher | Parent | Student | Technical Requirements|
1. Go to www.brainingcamp.com.
2. Click the login button from the top right corner of the page.
3. Locate the Student Login section on the right.
4. Enter your Username and Password.
5. If you have forgotten your Username or Password, ask your teacher or parent who can look it up and give it to you.
1. If your teacher supplied you with a Class Code you can signup and create an account by selecting the "Have a class code? Sign up here." link.
Note: The Class Codes feature exists only for School licenses and do not apply for Home licenses. To learn how to create a Home licenses student account, click here.
2. Enter your details. Username and Password will be used to login after signing-up. Your Username must be absolutely unique since it identifies you from all Brainingcamp students throughout the world. If a particular Username has already been used by another student, try another one. First and Last are required fields. If the Class Code is not recognized, contact your teacher to verify it.
If you have forgotten your password, ask your teacher or parent who can look it up and give it to you.